Jellybox SupportDocumentation and more
1. Build Your JellyBOX right NOW
- JellyBOX Build Guides
- Also located at the top of this page, just in case you missed it.
- Full JellyBOX Build on Youtube (older youtube playlist)
- These are videos documenting the whole Build Guide. Start to finish. They may be a bit lengthy, but people love them as the ultimate fall back option.
- Additional Files (Printouts)
- JellyBOX Wiring
- A diagram of RAMPS connections.
- JellyBOX ‘Subway Map’
- It’s a fancy diagram of the wiring.
- Multimeter Practice
- Fixings Cheat Sheet
- A quick reminder of the various screw lengths used on the JellyBOX.
- If you’ve build the JellyBOX before, this is probably all you need to build it again.
- Extruder Cheat Sheet
- Only applicable for Makers Edition Jellybox
- If you’ve build the Extruder before, this is probably all you need to build it again.
2. Your First Print
- JellyBOX HowTo Guide (OneNote online)
- 3D printing 101
- Preflight Check
- Filament 101
- Z Probe Setup
- Your first Print (gcode)
- JellyBOX HowTo Guide Playlist (youtube)
- Complements the HowTo Guide
- Additional Files (Printouts)
- A neat printout to help you see how much the 1st layer should be squished1st Layer Squishiness Reference
3. Print All the Things!
- Try to print some ready to print files (GCODEs)
- Here’s some pre-sliced gcodes ready to print on the JellyBOX. Enjoy.
- https://www.imade3d.com/resources/JellyBOX-Essentials/GCODES – ready to print/
- Install (and use) the Cura slicer
- Try and prepare some 3D models for 3D printing (STLs)
- Here’s some 3D models ready to be sliced and printed on the JellyBOX. Enjoy.
- https://www.imade3d.com/resources/JellyBOX-Essentials/3D Models – ready to slice
Download More 3D Models
- Astroprint 3D Printing Cheat Sheet
- A good aggregation of places from which to download tons of 3D models and more from our friends at Astroprint.
- What Should I Print
- A neat curated recommendation service.
4. Get JellyBOX Help
- IMADE3D Forum
- Common folk and IMADE3D staff roam the forum hand in hand.
- Come and join! We are friendly and eager to help you out.
- Tweet us!
- Live Chat
- Click the button in the bottom right hand corner of the website to talk with us right away.
- Firmware Upgrade (Marlin)
- GITHUB (Power-Users Rejoice)
- If you know what’t you want, if you’re a power-user, if you know what Git is, then at our GitHub you can find all the latest downloads.
- If you don’t know what this means, no worries!
- JellyBOX Parts (GCODE)
- Print yourself a spare part when you break something. Pre-sliced gcodes (for PETG) ready to be printed on your JellyBOX.
- JellyBOX Parts: (STL)
- If you prefer to slice the files yourself, here’s the STLs.
- JellyBOX Lasercut: (rld)
- Cura Slicer
- JellyBOX Readme (pdf)
Old Resources (GoogleDoc)
IMADE3D Community Forum is the first support authority. Come and join. We are eager to help you out.
Alternatively, kindly reach out to us:
PS: There’s also an Online Chat in the lower right corner 😉
Free “Success Guaranteed” Warranty Add-On
(What?! Free replacement parts with free registration?!)
We truly want everyone to successfully build their own JellyBOX.
In a move that some may call insane, we decided to offer something truly unseen: we decided to guarantee your success.
“Success Guaranteed” Warranty Add-On
As long as you register (free, within 60 days), not only we will cover defects caused by transportation or manufacturing, but we will also provide you with free replacement parts even if you break something and it’s your fault.
Anything you may need to actually get your JellyBOX up and running.
That’s our guarantee.
There are really no downsides to the Success Guaranteed Warranty, so go ahead and register your build right now.
“Success Guaranteed” Warranty Conditions
(“We” stands for IMADE3D.)
- Registration for “Success Guaranteed” Warranty is free.
- You have to register within 60 days upon receiving your JellyBOX kit.
- If you register for the Success Guaranteed Warranty, you are still covered by the Standard Warranty as well.
- Under the “Success Guaranteed” Warranty, we will provide any replacement parts you may need to successfully build your JellyBOX for free. This includes things broken by an accident, things broken during shipping, or manufacturing defects.
- Shipping costs are covered by the customer, unless the support falls under the Standard Warranty conditions (see below).
- This warranty is available and valid only for the first build. (Some people take their JellyBOXes apart and put them together again for the sheer pleasure. We encourage that, but it’s not covered by this warranty.)
- This warranty covers the first build up to 6 months upon delivery.
- The JellyBox has been assembled according to the official step by step documentation available at the time of the purchase through IMADE3D website.
- The JellyBOX kit was sold and delivered by IMADE3D or an authorized IMADE3D reseller.
- The JellyBOX kit was not sold as used, refurbished or factory seconds.
- All parts used on the machine are purchased from or approved by IMADE3D.
Even if you don’t register for our free “Success Guaranteed” Warranty, you are still covered by our Standard Warranty.
Within 60 days after delivery of your JellyBOX, if you discover a manufacturing defect or if something arrived damaged from the shipping, contact us and we will get you free replacement parts. We will pay for the shipping, too.
Note that we are not responsible for replacing parts that may break during assembly, unless you register for the “Success Guaranteed” Warranty.
Standard Warranty Conditions
- Standard warranty covers all mechanical and electrical components and/or whole JellyBOX kits purchased from and delivered by IMADE3D or an authorized IMADE3D reseller.
- Standard Warranty is in effect for the first 60 days after delivery.
- Standard Warranty is not in effect if the JellyBOX kit was sold as used, refurbished or factory seconds.
- Standard Warranty does not apply to and therefore does not cover:
- any defect or damage caused by inappropriate, incorrect or improper use, installation, maintenance, operation and cleaning
- failure or damage caused by an accident
- normal wear and tear
“Success Guaranteed” vs. Standard Warranty
As you can see, “Success Guaranteed” is a free add-on to the Standard Warranty and it has no downsides.
You should probably sign up for “Success Guaranteed” right about now.